Saturday, May 22, 2010

I need a job.

Honestly. I have two problems right now, both pertaining to the Starbucks Mocha Light Frappichino (I can't spell it) sitting in front of me.
The first is the nearly $5.00 price tag attached to it's deliciousness, which I, being thirteen and not having a job, cannot afford, especially due to the fact that I go here every other Saturday and order way to much coffee.
The second in the calorie count. Okay, now I officially feel like a stupid pre-teen obsessed with weight, but I need to drop about five pounds before June 24, because it's my grad and my dress is tight. I've gained about ten pounds between the time I got it (February?) and now (May). I'm not being unhealthy about it--for example, I've been doing about a hundred crunches a day and generally trying to eat more fruit--but still--my weakness is coffee drinks!
Stupid Starbucks. It's so wrong, and yet... it feels so right!

No comments:

Post a Comment