Thursday, March 24, 2011

Paper Moon - All Time Low

Yeah, I broke my No All Time Low Titles rule. But, c'mon, new song! And there's only 32 days until I see them live (about that: OMGOMGOMG SOEXCITEDSOEXCITED HOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLY!)... now that that's out of my system, let's move on :)

There are now eight days until Screnzy, and I'm getting a bit nervous because I'm not even close to being done with my planning yet. I think I'll get a lot done at Starbucks this weekend (going to Starbucks, as you may know, is my reward for getting through another week and staying relatively sane), because I always get a lot done at Starbucks. Here's hoping...
I'm pretty much done planning out most of my characters, and I quite like them. I'll try to discribe my main ones in one sentence for you:

Jeremy (Jem): The titular character, he is cocky, arrogant, and fancies himself as a bit of a hero.

Tate: Mischievous and funny, Tate is the main prankster of the group and is rather close to getting suspended--or she would be, if she weren't so likable.

Violet: Very serious and a perfectionist, Violet is a dancer determined to be the best, whatever the cost.

Ming: A slacker and bullied for his sexuality (he's gay), Ming is very loyal to his friends and is very brave--he's usually the one to put Tate's plans into action.

I admit, that was harder than I thought it would be. I'm not even going to bother trying to describe the villain in one sentence :)

No comments:

Post a Comment