Monday, January 11, 2010

Oh, Crap.

Yes, I am in a state of panic.
I gave my novel to my math teacher. Why my math teacher, you ask? She's my favorite teacher. Then why are you so upset, you continue. Well, the answer to that is simple--I was obviously having a brain aneurysm when I gave it to her.
Or not.
You see, I forgot the content. It's not terrible, but it's ever since I handed it over on Friday, I keep running over little bits in my mind. The language. The characters. The drunken bar fight.
She's going to be back tomorrow (she wasn't at school today). What do I do?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. Found your blog through the NaNoism forum, and this post caught my eye.
    First of all, I seriously applaud you for even giving it to her, even if you regret it. I've been sitting in my Psych class wishing I could ask my teacher to read it, which is ridiculous, because I would hate myself afterwards.
    Anyway, people so often surprise you, I wouldn't be worried. I've given over writing I thought was cringe-worthy and worried over it, and then the person's given it back and was really positive and helpful. Your plot, which I read in a previous post, sounds really interesting, too, so you've got that going for you.

    ReplyDelete