Saturday, January 30, 2010

Done!

Don't you love the feeling of finishing a book?
I printed out my finished manuscript last night. And then, because I have decided to rebel against all advice, I started to edit immediately. Not big things, but I cut out all of my breakings of the fourth wall, and all of the spelling mistakes.
And then to reward myself, I plopped down on the couch to watch my all-time favorite movie, Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
So now I think I'll get off Facebook, do some more editing, and then watch it again.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't know the feeling...still working. Although I know that upon finishing, I will print it out (as small a point-size as I can read so as to conserve paper/be green), put it in a decorated box (!), watch three movies in a row, and feel good about myself.
    (and then go around rubbing it in all the faces of those who doubted me.)
    One month later: editing begins!

    ReplyDelete