Monday, February 1, 2010

We all want what we can't have

Isn't that the truth.
While I was writing, I had to take my inner editor, duct tape his mouth, shove him in the basement, and threaten to shave off his eyebrows to get him to stay quiet and not critique my novel.
But.
Inner Editor seems to like that basement. He's not leaving anytime soon. Because now that I need him, he's disappeared. I will sit at my computer, stare at my document for five minutes, and then I'll go on Facebook or do homework or some other waste of time. I can't edit!
Plus, my Microsoft Office trial has run out, so I have no way to write. It's been two days, and it's killing me. Google Docs doesn't cut it for me, and OpenOffice is not cooperating, as in: I've been trying to download it for three freaking days, and nothing.
Grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment