Saturday, February 27, 2010

Don't you love those days...

Where you're totally motivated? Yup, it's a snowy, blustery day, and I'm sitting here in my bedroom (okay, technically it's a closet) typing my head of madly. It's like, my muse has decided to come back from wherever the heck s/he went! Speaking of which, my muse needs to hurry up and tell me his/her name. Same with Inner Editor.
Oh, and about my bedroom/closet: My dad got a new apartment, with one bedroom. He sleeps in there, since, obviously, I only sleep over every other weekend. The original plan was that my brother and I would both sleep in the main living room, but then I stumbled on to this amazing closet! There's only enough room to lay a mattress down, and there's these two massive shelves which hold all my books and crap. I decorated it with my (admittedly extensive) postcard collection, a calender, and pictures of Lost that I cut out from the newspaper. I feel like I'm Harry Potter!

PS, I've made myself I promise: I'm going to try to sta up until at least 12:30am this morning writing. To others, this is nothing, but I need my sleep. I've never stayed up past twelve--well, I have, but that was at sleepovers.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I found your blog and love it! It motivates me to here about your motivation. :D Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete