Monday, April 26, 2010

In Sickness and in Health...

No, I'm not getting married.
I am, however, sick.
There is an upside and a downside to this.
The upside is that I'm staying home from school today, giving me ample time to work on my novel.
The downside is that my head feels like it's exploding, I have a fever, I was up all night last night, my throat is on fire, and I can't stop thinking of the schoolwork that I'm missing.
Interesting story, though:
Last night, at about eight, I was exhausted, so I took some NyQuil and went to bed. It wore off at about eleven and I woke up. I didn't get back to sleep until about three.
However, while I was awake, I was kind of... well, I guess the word would be either "hallucinating" or "daydreaming," though I think the first one works better, as I was completely awake and I knew I was in my bedroom. Anyways, I hallucinated that there was a war going on and soldiers were hiding in my room, though I couldn't fight because my stomach hurt so badly (seriously, I thought I was going to be sick) and all these people were laughing at me over it.
That really has nothing to do with anything. I just wanted to point out the craziness of hallucinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment