Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tonight...

Tonight--or rather, early tomorrow morning, and by early, I mean one a.m.--I shall post again. And by that time, I will have some more of my NaNo plotted. I will!!
Actually, it's not so much plotting that I need... well, yeah, it is, but in addition to that, I need to do a lot of research. Mostly on New York, Vermont, and psychopaths, which makes my novel sound insane, but... well, yeah, it is insane. But I've kind of gotten distracted by the shiny new forums, so... tonight will be my work night.
My dad already thinks I'm crazy. Case in point: Last night I walk up to my older brother (who, incidentally, does not think I'm crazy, because, well, he's crazy too. So we see each other as sane, even though I doubt either of us are). And we have this conversation:

Me: What's the difference between a sociopath and a psychopath?
Brother: A psychopath can't feel emotion, and sociopath can't feel sympathy. I think.
Me: Alright, thanks.
*I walk over to my dad*
Me: Bad news. I just found out that my villain is a psychopath, not a sociopath!
Dad: O_o

But now I've gotten of topic.

2 comments:

  1. Your brother actually got that backwards ^.^;; sociopaths don't feel anything, psychopaths feel everything but guilt; they don't know right from wrong. Also, sociopaths are made and psychopaths are born. So in order to be a sociopath, something dramatic had to have happened to them for the person to not feel anything. Psychopaths also like to manipulate people with the emotions they do feel. Psychopaths are just as scary as their name is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thanks! *Goes to correct plans*

    ReplyDelete