Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Why is it...

That the majority of my posts happen when I'm home sick?
Seriously.
I didn't even want to stay home today. I was FORCED. Legit. I slept through my alarm, and my mother decided that I could miss a day of school.
I suppose it was for the best. I mean, I have a fever and I can't actually talk, because my throat is on fire. And yesterday, whenever someone asked me something, I just kinda of said something really stupid because I was so drugged. A sample conversation from French class:

Girl Who Sits Beside Me: Would you say that I'm unforgettable (note: we were finding ajectives that described ourselves. She's not just being vain)?
Me: I dunno. Why would you want to be unforgettable?
GWSBM: Um, it's a good thing, isn't it?
Me: Why would you want people to forget you?
GWSBM: ...
Me: ... Oh. right.

Gotta love medicine!

No comments:

Post a Comment