Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bookshop Musings

Going to be honest with you all here... The Coffee Shop Chronicles is non-rewritable. Yes, yes, you can all bitch at me for giving up on yet another project--not sure why you care, but you could, you know, if you like--but honestly, for the past week, I've been working on the rewrite, and I've gotten about 2,000 terrible and forced words. So I'm just going to take a break and wait for my muse to come back to me--well, technically, I'm going to take a break, tie my muse to a chair, and beat him up until he gives me an idea.
Same thing, really.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, maybe you're just not in the right place for this project. I know I'm enjoying my looooong break from last year's NaNo novel right now. :D

    Your plan is good, to take a break!

    ReplyDelete