Sunday, January 23, 2011

Narcissism!

So in a break from studying (to see how I feel about school, by the way, look at the last post :)) I was like, "Yay! I'll post something on my blog!" then I was like... "Damn. The only thing that I can think of right now is exams. I already freaked out about that :(". But then I realized... "Why, my readers know nothing about me!". So, in a fit of self-absorbed teenager-ism, I present to you: The List of Things Rachel W. Loves:

1. Writing. If you haven't figured that out already... I'm sorry, you're an idiot. Get off my blog.

2. Reading. Less obvious, but you should still probably have guessed that.

3. Music. Without my iPod, I would die. Like, I would just collapse on my bed and cry until I passed out.

4. TV--more specifically: Skins (the UK version, obviously), Glee, House, and Lost.

5. This girl right here. Yeah, the really really pretty one on the left who isn't me, who looks like she's about to stab someone? I couldn't live without this chick. I love her more than my iPod and my TV combined :O She's the Cameron to my Ferris--actually, that might be switched, I can't remember which one of us is the Ferris and which is the Cameron (props if you get the reference!)

6. All Time Low. I know I already said music, but ATL is more than music to me. They've honestly gotten me through so much, I don't know what I would do without that band.

7. My netbook. His name is Greg, he's very pink, small, and covered in stickers.

8. John Hughes. Just... John Hughes.

9. My friends and my family < 3

10. Singing. I'm terrible at it, yet I still do it.

11. Big cities. I live in a small city, and some day I'm going to go out and make something of myself.

12. Sleep :)

13. All of you. Because without you, this blog wouldn't be here and I'd be stuck talking to myself somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment