Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Awards are nice :)

JesiMarie, from This is a Blog, has given me the Stylish Blogger Award. I'm still not sure exactly what it is, but it sounds cool, and let's face it: I don't get that many awards.


It comes with some rules, though:
1) Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to them.
2) Share seven things about yourself.
3) Pass the award the bloggers whom you have recently discovered and who you think are great.
4) Contact the bloggers you've chosen and let them know about the award.

One? Done. Two? Well, sort of done... just look down a few posts, alright? :) Three... because I'm lazy, I'm only going to pass this to one blog, Fake Paradise. That's about it.


Also, I can't believe that I forgot to mention, but I just got a BlackBerry! Or, to be more specific, a Curve 9300. I think that's what it is, anyway.
Oh, and on that novel that is currently unnamed, I reached 11000 today!


No comments:

Post a Comment