Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'll be back--Terminator

No, I am back. I just took a little holiday hiatus (Merry Christmas, by the way!). I was planning to post yesterday, but instead I went to a family dinner.
But that doesn't matter. What matters is, I'm back now.
So, I'd like to dedicate today's post to the wonderful, generous, all-around fabulous people at Createspace (www.createspace.com). For the ones of us who had the insanity--er, I mean, dedication*--to win NaNoWriMo, they handed over a free code, good for a free proof copy of your fifty thousand word novel. I finished editing last night, and the minute my mother gets home (I'm under eighteen, therefore not allowed to order one on my own) I will be ordering one. And I've seen some pictures of other peoples copies--they look fantastic.
And also? You can still order a copy of your novel for realitivly cheap. Just BTW.
*Not that those who didn't win didn't have the dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment