Monday, September 27, 2010

Getting back into routine

:O Two blog posts... two days in a row? Whoa, it's some sort of miracle!
Or, you know, not.
So, I'm trying to get all the small things done before the site relaunch, which is in... four days! Or so, anyways. You know... posting everyday, just like I'm going to have to write everyday.
I'm also getting my music ready. My NaNo playlist consists of two things... "character" songs, and catchy songs. I assume you all know what this means, but in case you don't, I'll summarize... "character" songs = songs about characters. Catchy songs = songs that make you want to dance, or, at least, type faster.
Not so difficult.
I just realized though... for the next two or three months, anyone who doesn't know what NaNo is is going to get really confused. Which is fantastic excuse to go check out the NaNoWriMo website! (www.nanowrimo.org).
Okay, next topic (I missed a month of blogging. I have a lot of topics): Fund raising! For NaNo, of course. So, I'm going to beg people for money this year--er, I mean, get sponsored. (Do it! You know you want to!) Also, I have about seventy five bucks stashed away at home. Part of it is for food, but the other part is for donating. I think I'll send out emails around October first, so... I'll keep you updated, I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment