Sunday, September 26, 2010

I have no title.

So, uh, sorry about that... extended absence... *Coughhasn't-logged-on-for-a-monthcough* Sadly, I don't even have an interesting topic to blog about... only complaints. Ah, well, I'm a teenager. I'm good at that.
Complaint #1: High school. Which I just started. And already hate. Turns out that no one actually bursts into song in the hallways, at least not at my school. Go figure.
Complaint #2, which actually tires in with Complaint #1: My course schedule... I HAVE GYM FIRST PERIOD. To anyone who tries to tell me that gym is "fun" and that it's "not so bad" to have to "sweat" first period (I'm going to stop using obscene amounts of quotation marks) ... to them I say, "DON'T BOTHER".
Complaint #3: THERE'S STILL ONE MONTH FIVE DAYS UNTIL NANO :(

Now I suppose I'll offset my complaints with some good things...
Good Thing #1: I made a new friend who happens to be a writer. And who happens to also be a Nerdfighter. And who happens to know what NaNo is, though she hasn't participated. Oh, and who happens to be another Harry Potter nerd.
Good Thing #2: New Friend and I found out that Writers' Workshop (a writing club) is going to start this Friday or next. Hooray for meeting new writers!
Good Thing #3: I HAVE A FREAKING GREAT IDEA FOR NANO! HOORAY!

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. I've had my NaNo '10 planned for a month. I'm that pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I had mine planned since July... then I can up with a better idea :)
    Planners FTW!

    ReplyDelete