Thursday, September 30, 2010

On Pens and Notebooks

I, personally, believe that having a great pen and notebook is essential for writing--or, in my case, planning, because I always do all my actual writing on the computer.
Anyways, though, I don't know why I feel like discussing pens and notebooks, but I do.
My lucky pen is pretty boring. It's a normal, dollar store quality Bic, but the end is all cracked because I'm one of the gross people who chews on my pens. Not in public, but still.
My notebook, on the other hand, is very small. It has the names of all kinds of places that I want to visit someday written on it--places like New York, Paris, Rome, London--I'm into traveling.
I have a notebook that I'm going to use when my regular one gets filled up--it's a Moleskine, plain black, and absolutely beautiful. I'm almost afriad to write in it and tarnish it, though :/

Tell me about your favourite pens/notebooks in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I like nice pens. They're not usually very expensive but they have to write nice. If they're purple, it's an added plus. As for notebooks, I like graph paper notebooks. They make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete