Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Years Eve Eve Day

Yeah, long title, I know.
So, this really doesn't have much to do with writing, actually, but whatever. Updates are fun!
1. My new haircut = love. Because I'm a narcissistic teenager, I will post as picture:


2. My mom got me tickets to the All time Low concert in Toronto April 25. Excuse me for a moment... "YAYAYAYAYAYAY!" That is all. You will be hearing a lot about ATL for the next few months. Brace yourself.

3. Huh. I guess I will be slipping something about writing in here after all. So, I hit 25000 words on TCSC a few days ago. At first, I was sort of like, "The story sucks I hate it I hate my life it's just a rip off of Mortal Instruments GAHH", but I introduced a new character (and with him, a plot twist! Le gasp!), and I really love him. I don't want to jinx anything, so I'm going to shut up now.

Yup, that's about it. I probably won't post for the next few days (Faber Drive concert on the first! :)) so happy freaking 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Well done with the 25k! :D Yay for the new character, it's awesome when some random new guy comes along to save the day. lol

    ReplyDelete