Friday, December 10, 2010

I never realized how screwy I really am.

I tried my hand at writing poetry tonight... I dunno. I think it sucks, but I would kinda like some critique or whatever, so I'll post one. Just warning you, it's really depressing.

Restart

Clean slate

No feelings, no memories

No failures, no mistakes

Just press the button to turn me off

I’ll shut down quietly

No one will notice

No one will care

It’s better than crashing


Yeah... I have about five other, equally depressing ones :P
I wrote them while procrastinating, funnily enough... I'm reading through Outpost, which needs a lot of edits but actually isn't all that terrible--for me, at least--and working on TCSC, which has 14685 words now. I suppose I should get back to work now, huh?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that poem was really good! (even if it is depressing). The words flow really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love poetry - and I really liked your one! - but haven't written much in recent times. I tend to go back to my old poems when I am writing songs, to try and pick one that fits the music. :D

    ReplyDelete