Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mortal Instruments

Hey, sorry I've been MIA lately, but I've literally divided all my time between reading, eating and sleeping. Oh Christmas Break, how I love you!
As you can probably tell by the title, I've been reading the Mortal Instruments series, by Cassandra Clare. All I can say is...
HOLY CRAP AWESOME READ IT GO NOWNOWNOW!
But seriously. I read the first one, and I was like, huh. This is pretty good. Then I read the second one, and I was like... this is really good.
Then I read the third one, and, well... look three lines up there. That was my reaction.
I am now obsessed. I went out last night and bought the prequel, Clockwork Angel, and got it giftwrapped too, because wrapping was free :) So it's right over on my window seat... begging me to read it... which is why I'm going to go now!
I'd say happy Christmas/holidays now, but I'll probably (try to) post tomorrow or Friday. Just in case, though--happy holidays!

PS, I'm getting bangs cut tomorrow. Biiiig change for me! So, yeah, I'm kinda nervous!

3 comments:

  1. I finished City of Glass recently too. (: The best urban fantasy YA I've read in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished City of Bones and I'm starting on the second. Gahh! I wish I could read faster. I loved the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series sounds good, will have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete