Tuesday, April 26, 2011

AHGFKF ALL TIME LOW!






If you are reading this because you want to hear about all my writing (non-existent at the moment) you should probably leave and go read a different post :) This is my summary of last night, and by summary I mean every single tiny detail.
Okay, so my mom and I started off to Toronto at eight am. All was well. We went to Yorkdale, had lunch, shopped for a few hours.
At three we set off for the Sound Academy. When we got there at about 4:00 (traffic jams!) she went to line up and I went to meet up with some other Hustlers (ATL fanclub). We waited out there until 4:45 when they brought us in for M&G.
They told us some rules and then All Time Low walked in. I freaked out for a teensy second, and then the three girls I was with and I went up to Zack. Our convo went like this:
Me: Hi! I'm freaking out right now!
Zack: Why are you freaking out?
Me: I love you guys!
Zack: Aw!
Then he signed my CD case and took a picture with me and gave me a hug. Actually, they all did that, so I'm not going to mention it for the rest of the three.
Then we went up to Alex. We didn't really say anything except like "Hey, what's up?" Before he did all the sign-picture-hug thing.
Next we went over to Rian. Our conversation:
Me: You teeth are actually as white as they look in pictures!
Rian: What, did you think they wouldn't be? Did you think they were photoshopped?
Me: Well, yeah!
And then as we were leaving he was like, "Thanks for the compliment, I think!"
Then we went to Jack. Jack was hilarious, although we didn't really have a one on one conversation either. He kept making all these funny noises and he drew a smiley face on my CD cover.
Then we got into the concert. I was second row, but The Summer Set played their set and I was pretty much dying because I was really dehydrated, I was so freaked out. So security pulled me out and I skipped Hey Monday's set, mostly because I don't like them but also because I needed water. I went into the middle for Yellowcard, who were awesome, and All Time Low, who were hilarious and just plain amazing. I found out they're coming back for a Canadian tour in late summer/fall, which is freaking exciting!
All in all, it was the best day of my life :) Also, pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment