Saturday, April 23, 2011

Freak - The Downtown Fiction

I'm listening to The Downtown Fiction's new album right now, and it's freaking amazing! It's actually not out until the 26th but they put it up for streaming or whatever it's called--let's put it this way, it's on the interwebs. And I love it :)
Speaking of music, TWO FREAKING DAYS UNTIL I MEET ALL TIME LOW. Ahhhhh!
Now, to the writing part...
Oh, wait, I forgot--I want to say that this is my 99th post, which isn't quite as cool as 100th but still. It's funny how my 100th with probably be about All Time Low.
Okay, now to the writing.
So it's day 23 of the Frenzy at 9:09 am. The forums have been down for the past two days or so. I'm at 87 pages, or 46, 692 words. I'm not showing any signs of slowing, eithe, which is exciting. Plus I read the first few pages (I know, I know) and they're not dreadful! How exciting :) I'm off to Starbucks now, and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to get a lot done today because a) Starbucks, and b) My older brother and I are pulling an all nighter tonight. He has his own reasons, but I'm doing it because if I want to sleep at all Sunday night, I'm going to have to be reeeeally tired.
Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment