Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Feel Like Dancin' - All Time Low

GJDFGK ALL TIME LOW RELEASED A NEW SINGLE!! *Breaths deeply as not to scare off followers* Sorry, had to let out my excitement somewhere.
Anyways! It is Day Five of Script Frenzy and I'm on page 29, which is 15, 838 words, so I'm averaging about six pages, or 3168 words, per day. I'm quite proud but I really just wanted to get a head start on my wordcount, as I have a looooot of stuff to do later on this month--Friday I have a PD day, but I'm going to the mall with my best friend and some other friends because it was her birthday last Sunday. Saturday I have a Reach for the Top competition (I'm on the school team). Then next weekend, I might be going down to the states to get a dress for the wedding, then next weekend is a) Easter and b) All Time Low concert!!
So I kind of want to get really far ahead while I have time.
Also, because I can't really drink coffee after ten in the morning on weekdays because I have school the next day and I won't sleep, I've been drinking so much grape pop... it's weird. But also sort of a coffee substitute. And delicious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment