Saturday, April 2, 2011

For You and Your Denial - Yellowcard

I'm listening to so much Yellowcard lately, it's mad. My favourite song by them is either the one in the title, Way Away, or Ocean Avenue. <3
So, April 2nd, 1:29pm, I am at 11 pages, 6,185 words and event number eleven on my plot outline.
This is bad.
Well, the page/wordcount is good. But I was supposed to write 1,000 words, about two pages, on each event, and I've only gotten one page out of each :P I think I'm going to randomly throw another subplot in there... just to make it longer :)
I am off to Starbucks soon, but before I leave, I must say that I just bought a fifteen dollar iTunes giftcard. For ever ten pages, I get a song. Also, I must point out that my computer recognizes Starbucks as a word.

No comments:

Post a Comment